Areas of expertise
- Procedure Law, Works, Urbanism and Real Estate, IP Rights
- Portuguese Bar Association
- Associate Attorney-in-Law at CRA (2021);
- Associate Attorney-in-Law at PMC Lawyers Lisbon (2019) focusing on litigation, labour, construction, real estate and urbanism;
- Jurist at Audiogest – author and neighbouring rights society (2017);
- Trainee Lawyer at SRS and Abreu Advogados (2012-2015)
- Auditor for the Portuguese Constitutional Court (2014)
- Focused its practice, on the last 10 years, on Litigation (mainly labour and works contracts related legal actions), Real Estate law, Urbanism law (property asset management, architecture and project licensing), IP & Author rights (having served as jurist for the creation of the new Cabo Verde Author Rights Code), music-career business modelling and planning, and Residence Visa procedure management.
- Has been living in Timor-Leste for one year, serving as legal advisor of several Public Administration entities as well as private clients.
- Lisbon University, (Degree in Law 2015);
- Post graduation European and International Law (NOVA Lisbon Law School, 2018).